Category: Press Releases
Mission Community Skills Centre Society is issuing the following Request for Proposals to hire a consultant to write a business plan for the North Fraser Food Hub and Agri-foods Innovation Centre. Below is a link to this RFP: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuAu5wbfi7YZjDvDNLqjFYw_6fwA Of particular importance is the timing of the plan, including the following dates: Project Timelines […]Read More
Fraser Valley youth can apply for Express to Success in Agri-Food and Beverage Processing program Mission Record Staff Dec. 18, 2017 9:30 a.m. More than $1 million in federal funding will be used to help youth in the Fraser Valley gain much needed experience and training. The Mission Community Skills Centre Society’s new Express to […]Read More
- Donation Supports Local Food Production
- North Fraser Food Hub and Agri-foods Innovation Centre – RFP
- Express to Success Open House – Langley Times June 6th 2018
- $1 million in funding for Mission-based youth employment training program
- Mission Community Skills Centre Society is pleased to be nominated for the Business Excellence Award in the category of “Community Builder’.