to serve you!
What's in it for you?
Dive into the thriving food industry and contribute to its growth in British Columbia – a province overflowing with opportunities!
- Join the action: Lower Mainland generates over 1/3 of BC’s farm gate sales
- Make an impact: Agriculture accounts for $3.8 billion in economic activity in Abbotsford alone
- Explore endless opportunities: From food service to catering, find a variety of employers within the local food sector
- Secure your future: Food service jobs make up 80% of the market, with strong growth opportunities on the horizon
- Stand out: Low unemployment rates (4.4%-4.6%) mean employers are eager to fill entry-level positions
- Boost the local economy: Help small businesses thrive by filling the high demand for talent in the food industry
Jumpstart your career in the booming food sector and become a part of the province’s thriving economic story!
Build Connections. Develop Skills. Get Paid.
Your MISSION to Success Starts Now!
Funding is provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement.